WR Ealy Clears Waivers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Rookie WR Biren Ealy has cleared waivers and could be resigned to the practice squad. Ealy was released on Saturday to make room for P Josh Miller who was signed due to Craig Hentrich's lower back problem which may keep him out of tonight's game against the Saints. Despite other opportunities, Ealy wants to return to the Titans. “I know his heart is in Tennessee and with the Titans," agent George Tarry said. “He feels like he has a chance to be productive in the system. As of right now he is going to stay there, but we have to take a look at things to make sure we do what is best for Biren. But I am going to give Tennessee every opportunity to retain him "

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

OMG we got lucky

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i hope we re-sign him tomorrow after cutting Miller....

4. Great news

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we don't even have to re-sign him now. we can stick him on the practice squad then cut miller, which would give us an extra roster spot.

6. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

What exactly does it mean that he cleared waivers?

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

that no one wanted to put him on their 53 man roster.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

9. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm fine with him on the practice squad...

but in the end, i'd rather him be on the 53 man roster b/c I think he can work his way to the field this year....

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I was ready to work him into the rotation after week one, myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar