WR Jones Looking for Big Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Brandon Jones has shown glimpses and flashes of potential over the past three seasons. As he enters the final season of his rookie contract, he's hopeful he'll be able to put a full season together. "You can call it whatever you want to call it," Jones said. "I just feel like this is the year for me to stay healthy and stay on the field and do what I’m blessed to do. I just want to stay healthy and continue to stay out there on the field." OC Mike Heimerdinger has told the WRs that their past didn't matter, the slate was wiped clean and whoever produces will be on the field on Sunday. “Anytime you can have competition at a number of positions and find the best 11 players, that’s what we’re going to do,” Heimerdinger said.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It wouldn't surprise me if B.Jones became our leading receiver this season.

It also wouldn't surprise me if he got cut before the season started.

Just seems like it could go anybody's way.

3. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Brandon "I dropped the ball again" Jones is a bum!! There is plenty receivers in the squad better than him all he does is dropped the ball in key situations. Bring in Koren Robinson i bet we can bring him in cheap too, he is 100 times better than Jones any day of the week :moon2: !!

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Jones has showed he can play in the NFL. He's just as good as any WR on the team. At one point we thought Roydell would be the one to get cut.

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

He still a Bum in my book homie! not consistent at all in certain situations, can aaford to put the ball on his hands on key situations. Like that indianapolis game remember what happen "he dropped the rock again!! My opinion.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

didn't he catch like 2 of the 9 TD passes Vince threw?

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

wow that is an exciting stat!!!! doesn't speak highly of either one

8. The Playmaker

Every WR on this team drops the ball. Every WR on this team isn't a #2 WR on any other team. A couple teams would look at Roydell but that's it. Jones has had the most success of any WR on the team.

9. The Playmaker

Career Stats

Brandon Jones: 71 rec. 931 yds. 8td
    Roydell Williams: 84 rec. 1,139 yds. 6td

The point I'm making is that their isn't much of a difference on this team from a #1 to someone who might be cut.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he also dropped three potential tds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar