WR needs to be our #1 priority

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by User Name, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

only rule out CB at #19 if we still arnt sure on the pacman situation, if he is able to go next season and we know this by draft day, we definatly wont go CB,\.

2. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

We probably won't know that until May, when the trial takes place.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

and that will be too late
    a good Corner is golden in the NFL

Leon Hall (doubtful) or Chris Houston (likely) or Revis (to a lesser degree) would be tremendous value @ 19 - better than Nelson or Griffin (imo)

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would love our draft to go like this.

1. D. Revis-CB
    2. S. Rice-WR
    3. T. Mcbride-DL
    4. J. Gattis-S

and so on from there.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i just have a gutt feeling that we will have pacman for at least 8-10 games next season. hope its right.

6. Nine

Nine Starter

Same here. I think Pac will be a Titan in '07 after a stiff suspension.

Hopefully he gets his head out of his posterior and remains a Titan for years to come.

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

who knows maybe hel impress the judge, the nfl will go easy on him, and PLZ TENNESSEE DONT DO ANYTHING...and he wont miss any games :) just dreaming.

8. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

He'll probably receive 4 games.

9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I really think we gotta go with Carriker or other DE in round one and then trade up a bit in round two to catch the fallen WR. At least ONE of the projected first round wideouts will fall to round two and after Calvin Johnson there are a number of fairly indistinguishable top teir guys.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

4 games cant argue with that as long as no jail time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar