Wr,ol,s

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

DMase please

2. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Derrick Mason would be cool. I think he could produce, atleast more than our other guys, except Britt.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I used to hate Twitter until this week. I've had an account for a few months and never used it. It's a really valuable tool for getting information quickly if you follow the right people.

I sure as hell don't tweet though.

• High Five High Five x 3
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I tried it, made one tweet and quit.

They say 78% of the people make 1 tweet and never use it again.

Seems like it's for famous people and famous people only.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Twitter > Facebook

but please not Mason. Guy was an a-hole after he left the first time.

6. Fry

Yeah, if you like letting people know what you're having for lunch...

Twitter would be so much more useful if it was used primarily for news outlets.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I tweet maybe 5 times a day and that consists of a usual fb status and then maybe some lyrics.

8. Fry

Oh, you're one of those lyrics people. Some nice, deep, random lyrics that sound like an out of context sentence without the music. I've never understood that, even with FB.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

Not a big fan of a little extra competition for motivation?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I wouldn't mind signing Derrick Mason. "Big Name" WRs are overrated, unless you acquire one thru the draft. Our big guy is Britt. We're fine in that respect.

Twitter is great. It is THE most up-to-date and valuable news source in my life. All you have to do is follow the right accounts, and it IS news. It's ahead of other internet avenues, TV, and radio. If you followed the right accounts during the NFL Draft, you found out draft picks at least 10 minutes before the TV released the info.

I tweet, but I mainly tweet FOR my friends. I absorb more of Twitter than what I put out myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar