Wr,ol,s

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jul 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USAF_Titans7

USAF_Titans7 Starter

I'd love to get Mason back. He would be a good deal to have for at least a year to help out young WR's.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

zip it or I'll break your hip.

3. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

How does everyone feel about the thought of bringing in Braylon Edwards? If not here, where does he end up?

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

nahh my last one with lyrics was..."DOLLA DOLLA BILLS Y'ALL!!!"

5. gran54

gran54 Starter

High five on the sigh.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Same. This week I've been getting free agency news through some of the NFL guys I follow before the news broke on NFL Network or ESPN. I've literally never tweeted.

Agreed. I've had Twitter since I got my iPhone 6 months ago... I've NEVER tweeted, but it's useful to follow certain people on there.

I think it's totally pointless for someone like me to tweet. One of my friends gets on me at least once a week for not ever tweeting. I think it's dumb to be just some dude tweeting random crap even if it may be funny or useful to someone.

I hate Facebook... had one for 3 years and finally deleted it a couple of months ago. I don't miss it at all and it's easier to have relationships without one.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd take him, but really we need to use our money elsewhere. The dude is a bit of a diva. My guess is he'll end up in Minnesota.

8. Don Johnson

Don Johnson Detective Sonny Crockett

I'm a fan of the titans saving their money and not getting another vet WR. we need the money to sign CJ2k, leroy, and possibly Barrett Ruud. If we do get one, I'd be fine with DMase or Braylon. We need to release Chris Hope though. I think it was a mistake getting witherspoon as well.

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Yea Mason is a baller, and he's a good option on third down

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar