Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

WR position...pay Britt or someone else???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Jan 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $537
    I would look into going after a top FA WR for sure. Not my #1 priority, but its worth looking at if the right guy is there and we have the money right now.

As far as paying KB, it depends. Right now he wouldn't command much money anyway. The only way he will is if he can get back to form and play like we all know he can. If he does that, then I would tag him and make him prove that he can do it for a second straight year. If he puts up 2 years of being a top WR, then give him a long term contract, if he can't then we either get him cheap, or let him go.
    scb009, amy and Big Time Titan high five this.
  2. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    no good receivers want to play for this limpd#@! offense.
    Book that.

We'll have to write a blank check to one of these top WRs to get them here.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,506
    There's only 1 free agent better than Cook, and he's likely staying with the Giants.
  4. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    [IMG]
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  5. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,722
    KB looked a lot better towards the end of the year. I think he is going to have a big year next year.
    scb009 high fives this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,818
    I mean we might as well. We wasted a first round last year on wright so why not
    • Tip Jar Donor

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $3,355
    The guy has never played a whole season, never. I know WRs get hurt alot. But I want my #1 guy to be out there. He looked hurt at games this year. Unless he blows up like crazy numbers either in yards, Tds or Receptions next yr, I say drop him after next yr. We really dont have to do anything at WR this yr. Although I would love Jennings or Wallace, don't think we get them unless we grossly over pay. If you we're moving off teams like Packers and Steelers, why waste your last years on a small market losing team. Titans players never get the big endorsement deals. Only reason we get guys like that are if we pay
  7. Stephen Dugan Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $308
    Bottom line we HAVE to get busy in the FA early this year.
  8. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $986
    You can be sure that Kenny Britt will have a monster year next year. That's the pattern when your contract is up every four years. Think how many players have huge years before their contracts expire.

Unlike the past three years, Kenny will report to camp in shape and ready to play, he will be a model citizen and a role model to the children of Nashville. He will do public appearances and smile a lot for the camera and do interviews. Question is do we drink the Kool Aid ?
    CalgaryTitansFan and nbtoppers2 high five this.
  9. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $227
    agreed. fat albert had that massive year, then did nothing after getting paid.