WR Situation

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AgTitan

AgTitan Camp Fodder

I don't think MR is gonna pick anyone worth anything up off waivers or via trade. So.....who is gonna step up?

My guess is Hawk.

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

No, O noble mcmojo, don't even mention such a thing!:shake: The King has a hard enough time controlling his own family on this issue. There is a prophecy running around that The King will be overthrown by one of his own children! So The King swallowed each of his children as soon as they were born. :barf: We hope we got all of them!

The King concurs with your assessment of the Titan offense! Adding Crumpler, McCareins, Johnson, Stevens, and Hawkins will help significantly. The maturation of Ealy and P. Williams will help too. C. Davis (#17) may also contribute. His highness, King Titan, sees a bright future in store for the mighty Titans.

Hear ye! Hear ye! Let all pay heed to what the King has said, otherwise he will condemn you to a fall of watching rerun upon rerun of Olympic track and field events!

3. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Yes, he will fly HIGH! Hawk will make a difference. We see great potential in young Lavelle. We enjoyed watching play at Cal. We just wish he could get his #7 back.

4. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

WR Problem? Solution: Trade for Boldin. We already got a steal for Crump this year. That guy should be making over 10 mil a year and he is making I believe 8. Why not spend our money where we need it most. Even if it means overpaying. I don't mind overpaying for a player that is proven. I know that it would take a number one and more. But what do you guys or gals think?

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Solution V V V V

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Overpaying is never a bad idea as long as the premium makes the players around him worth more than that figure - which in my opinion will be the case. A true #1 receiver like Boldin will definitely make VY better, as well as Lendale/CJ duo.

And, you could make a case that simply having points on the board with a 10-0 lead would make the defense play to their full potential as well.

7. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

:werd:

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

He's making just over $2 mil.

9. DLS33

DLS33 Guest

yeah you're right ubiq. I never looked at the numbers.. He is making 2.9 mil.. even more of my point of crump being a steal.. what would it take in ya'lls opinion to get boldin

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think Hawkins might do well this season but I don't see anyone stepping up right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar