WR Washington to Visit Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Jovan Haye huh? I like it. He's young, had a very good 2007 but hasn't done anything before 07 or since, seems to have upside, just needs the right team. I'd be very interested in him.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He had a solid 07 season and your right did nothing before that or in 08 when he finally got to be a full time starter and was good at getting washed out every play. Not very good and undersized not exactly what we need right now.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

I like this idea as the big DT signing for the Titans. He should really be able to step up and replace Big Al. I bet he cost about 92 mil less too. This would be a great signing for the Titans.

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I'd like it too if I was a Texan fan because he sucks

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That would be appropriate. From Hey, Hey Hey.. to Haye for 1/3 the money...

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Your crazy. He's cheap and has upside, he's our kind of free agent.

7. right on. what a horrible player

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Cheap is the Titans fav word.

9. that and eddie

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wow, Haye fell off hard in 08. Quite an impressive 07 though.

But with Washburn any kind of a "KVB Project" for the right price sounds good.:wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar