WR Will Eventually Be A Concern

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

I can't see a team trading anything more than a 6th-7th for Washington, and the Titans would be fortuante to even get that. Michael Griffin isn't going anywhere (this year) with that contract. Even Jeff Fisher and the Rams wouldn't pay him the 8 mil./yr. that his contract calls for in 2014 and beyond.

I'm thinking we end up releasing Washington after the draft, and Griffin after this season.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

there is no safety like there are in this class that i know of yet

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I'm pretty sure a thread exists that suggested we move VY to Wide Receiver...FWIW

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

He might be a beast after he catches the ball. I don't know if he could take too many hits though.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The worst that could have come out of him moving to WR was being unemployed....never mind.

6. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

If we are looking for a receiver Quinton Patton and Ryan Swope are both options we could look at in the third round since we have two picks in the third round we might end up getting a receiver with one of those picks.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

What have Levelle Hawkins or Damien Williams done to prove they can't be good enough to step up when the time comes?

I don't think I've ever seen either one of them drop a pass...

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Will be interesting to see how Damian and Lavelle perform this upcoming season.

I'm wondering if Lavelle will make the roster this season?

Especially if we sign a receiver in free agency and draft one also.

Not really sure what the roster will look like at WR.......

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar