Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wrestling thread?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by merlin, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlin Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I searched for one and I didn't find one for this question.

Did I just see Jonathan Coachman hosting sports center on ESPN? When did he leave WWE?
  2. RyansTitans Good to be back.

George
    Moolah:
    $67
    He left about a Year ago I believe. What perfect timing for a wrestling thread too... The Hall of Fame Ceremony is tomorrow and then Wrestlemania is Sunday... Stone Cold is leading the HOF class this year and I cant wait to hear his speech.. My all time favorite wrestler right there.. It'll be on USA at 10PM Eastern time I believe. I'm sure not alot of people are wrestling fans on here and I guess that's understandable.. I was pretty big into the WWF/now E as a kid and still kind of am. I watch every week but it's nothing like it used to be. I don't get excited to see title changes and what not anymore. Kind of a shame but oh well it's still fun to watch.
  3. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    I dont really follow it anymore but when its on Ill definitely watch a few matches just to relish the glory days. I remember when I was growin up and I was down in Nashville area, we'd always go down to gaylord for every single event. I remember when Nashville had Judgment Day when Triple H and Jericho in a hell in the cell match and when Hogan beat the undertaker to win the title.. again... and of course when Kurt Angle got his head shaved.
  4. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    I like Jerry Lawler ,Jeff Jarrett ,Junk Yard Dog ,Jake The Snake,Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.
  5. onetontitan Fire, walk with me.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,491
    "The Wrestler" was a good movie. Mickey Rouke dominated. The "sport" is nonsense.
  6. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    I still like to watch it from time to time, especially the pay per views. Me and a few friends are going to watch WrestleMania tomorrow night at a sports bar
  7. A Fightin'Titan Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    I completely lost all care for "wrestling" when the real thing came along. MMA.

Wrestling is just a soap opera. If you want the real deal then you watch something like the UFC.
  8. BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Moolah:
    $2
    But for people like me, I don't take professional wrestling for anything more than a glorified soap opera. I love watching MMA, don't get me wrong. But I know exactly what i'm watching when I watch professional wrestling, and I don't take it seriously like most "fans" (and I wouldn't even really call myself a fan). I know i'm watching an act, and a ridiculous one at that.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,045
    I used to watch WWF (when it was WWF) for a couple of years but haven't since.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $638
    Aaron Aguilera was in last weeks episode of CSI.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.