Wrestling thread?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by merlin, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. merlin

merlin Camp Fodder

I searched for one and I didn't find one for this question.

Did I just see Jonathan Coachman hosting sports center on ESPN? When did he leave WWE?

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

He left about a Year ago I believe. What perfect timing for a wrestling thread too... The Hall of Fame Ceremony is tomorrow and then Wrestlemania is Sunday... Stone Cold is leading the HOF class this year and I cant wait to hear his speech.. My all time favorite wrestler right there.. It'll be on USA at 10PM Eastern time I believe. I'm sure not alot of people are wrestling fans on here and I guess that's understandable.. I was pretty big into the WWF/now E as a kid and still kind of am. I watch every week but it's nothing like it used to be. I don't get excited to see title changes and what not anymore. Kind of a shame but oh well it's still fun to watch.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I dont really follow it anymore but when its on Ill definitely watch a few matches just to relish the glory days. I remember when I was growin up and I was down in Nashville area, we'd always go down to gaylord for every single event. I remember when Nashville had Judgment Day when Triple H and Jericho in a hell in the cell match and when Hogan beat the undertaker to win the title.. again... and of course when Kurt Angle got his head shaved.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I like Jerry Lawler ,Jeff Jarrett ,Junk Yard Dog ,Jake The Snake,Sting and The Ultimate Warrior.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

"The Wrestler" was a good movie. Mickey Rouke dominated. The "sport" is nonsense.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I still like to watch it from time to time, especially the pay per views. Me and a few friends are going to watch WrestleMania tomorrow night at a sports bar

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I completely lost all care for "wrestling" when the real thing came along. MMA.

Wrestling is just a soap opera. If you want the real deal then you watch something like the UFC.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

But for people like me, I don't take professional wrestling for anything more than a glorified soap opera. I love watching MMA, don't get me wrong. But I know exactly what i'm watching when I watch professional wrestling, and I don't take it seriously like most "fans" (and I wouldn't even really call myself a fan). I know i'm watching an act, and a ridiculous one at that.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I used to watch WWF (when it was WWF) for a couple of years but haven't since.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Aaron Aguilera was in last weeks episode of CSI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar