wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kstone

kstone Starter

I hope we at least get one Angle and Shelton Benjamin vs American Alpha tag match.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kstone

kstone Starter

The Sami vs Rollins match might have been the best match on Raw in over a year. ****1/4

3. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Was just about to post the same thing. It was an actual wrestling match ... broke the WWE mold and gave the fans something different, and was actually given enough ring time to do so.

4. RealestWhiteBoy

By the way, the Rumble is given an extra hour with a 7pm est start time, then a 2 hour kickoff show starting at 5pm est. That makes it a 6 hour ppv. Lol. Wow.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. kstone

kstone Starter

They have to add another match to the preshow and main card I can't see how they can stretch a 6 hour PPV with only 5 on main and 1 on the preshow

6. RealestWhiteBoy

Unless smackdown announces 3 or more matches tonight, the booking for this is extremely one-sided.

2 matches on the preshow ... both Raw matches.

4 matches (outside the rumble) on the ppv ... 3 of them are raw matches.

4 of the 5 raw matches are title matches ... putting every belt on the line, except the US belt.

I'm hoping to see the smackdown tag, women, and ic belt booked tonight.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

They've added a 6-woman tag match to kick off the show for Smackdown. lol Bet that one is going to sell a ton of PPV buys. Why is there no IC title match at the Rumble?

Raw outnumbers Smackdown 5 to 2 in number of matches, and they outnumber them in announced participants in the Rumble match 13 to 8.

I'm assuming Smackdown will win the Rumble, since the previous matches are so heavily booked for Raw.

My currently prediction for the Rumble: Wyatt Family is dominating, but either Wyatt or Orton will betray the other and win the Rumble. Which ever one loses, they will win the World Title from Styles in the Elimination Chamber match, then the Wyatt Family will main event WrestleMania.

8. kstone

kstone Starter

Can't see how they can stretch 5 matches 4 hours. They must have a lot of filler planned between matches. I think Finn is getting notified on Friday if he is cleared to wrestle again or not. If he can I think he and Angle will be surprise entry's into the Rumble to go along with Joe and Tye. I think they might do a spot where Ellsworth eliminates Braun then gets destroyed afterwards.

#418 kstone, Jan 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  9. kstone

kstone Starter

The NXT takeover on Saturday night might be the weakest one in a long time. The roster has been depleted from past call up's and have not build up enough new stars. The tag and women's divisions are really hurting.

10. RealestWhiteBoy

Well, the Rumble will take up 60+ minutes of ring time plus the setup and video package, then the 2 world title matches will take up at least 60 minutes. But that still leaves about 2 hours with 2 matches at the start of the show ... so, there must be a lot of backstage segments planned. I'm guess a lot of short interviews or guys pretending to draw numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar