wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lol that was ugly.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

What made that spot worse was that JBL felt it necessary to over explain what happened on the spot 30 seconds after it was over.

"Guys, I think Reigns was trying to reverse the Tombstone Piledriver and hit a Tombstone of his own there, and Taker was able to fight his way out of it."

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Pretty sad can you imagine the heat if reigns hits him w a tombstone lol everyone was already booing

4. RealestWhiteBoy

Hopefully the WWE will let him run as a heel. It's how they got Taker, Rock, Austin, etc over. Why keep pretending like he isn't getting boo'd out of every arena? lol

5. RealestWhiteBoy

By the way, did anyone notice that stadium security nearly ruined the The Gronk's WrestleMania moment? lol

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

Never happen. He sales too many t-shirts

7. RealestWhiteBoy

I dunno, judging from Raw, it's happening. Fans chanted obscenities at him for 13 minutes to kickoff raw. He literally stood silent in the ring for over 13 minutes, said one line taunting the fans, them walked out. Hahaha

Attached Files:

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

It was pretty awesome

9. kstone

kstone Starter

Nakamura vs AJ!!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RealestWhiteBoy

I don't understand the Nakamura debut. He takes an entire segment to go to the ring, doesn't say a word, doesn't wrestle, don't do a thing ... fade to commercial ... fade back in to Ambrose vs Corbin?

I bet we get robbed of Nakamura vs AJ, though ... I'm betting the "Superstar Shakeup" moves AJ to Raw to get some fueds going with Reigns and Samoa Joe, and I bet that they set up AJ vs Kurt one last time for Angle's final match.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar