wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

WWE hasn't been **** since the Attitude Era.

2. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

I'm with Jim Cornette and Bobby Heenan in the belief that these days died with kayfabe. When the biggest company and most famous wrestlers came out and said "it's all bulls*** and you're stupid if you get emotional invested", it killed wrestling and we're all just watching it slowly die in a hospice bed, now.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. RealestWhiteBoy

Prediction for the end of the Enzo getting attacked angle:
    Interesting that Corey Graves went on a rant about how he'd love to shake the hand of the man that's attacking him, then Cass comes out to make sure Graves isn't insinuating that it was Cass, then as he's walking away he reaches out and shakes Graves hand ... almost a confession.

I think that Graves will end up managing Cass at the end of this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Yo. I think you may be onto something here.

And if graves actually does manage Enzo, would be weird especially if he still does announcing. But I love Corey Graves and I wouldn't be mad at that at all. Especially since he can talk.

I'm cool with all this as long as it doesn't mean Enzo goes to 205 Live.

But I've read and heard on more than one occasion Vince loves seeing Enzo get beat up and tossed around cause he finds it hilarious. Can't really do that if he's on a program wrestling people as big or smaller than him.

5. RealestWhiteBoy

I dunno when WWE will accept the fact they can't recreate Rey Mysterious, Jr? We've seen Kalisto beat all the big men and muscleheads they have to throw at him. From Big Show to Corbin to Braun to Apollo, they've had him go over them all and even put the US Title on him ... he will never be Rey or draw like Rey.

6. RealestWhiteBoy

I'll go ahead and predict some kind of gimmicked ring here tonight. lol There's no LED light boards on the posts, it's the old school steel posts.

Since they brought in the LED boards, the only times they went back to the old school posts was when there was a gimmicked ring or when they left the country. :p

7. RealestWhiteBoy

Rethinking, they may have been forced into the old school posts for the cage match.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Well that PPV was...

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. RealestWhiteBoy

Looks like a star was born tonight in Big Cass. By far the best promo he's ever cut.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

By this time next year he'll be jobbing OR back with Enzo jobbing still

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar