wrestling thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 520, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Yea, it'
    I don't see how they can do anything other turn him full-on heel. It's going to be a stretch to try to justify attempted murder while keeping him babyface. lol

2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I don't see Reigns ever turning heel.

It's gonna end like the Cena situation. People will be hoping for it for years until they just give up and accept it.

I also went to Smackdown this week, saw a Nakamura/Corbin dark match at the very end. Corbin broke Kayfabe and started holding a crying kid lol.

3. RealestWhiteBoy

I'm surprised they don't do that stuff on camera, yet ... kayfabe is died in the 90's, unfortunately. :(

I went to a SmackDown when Edge was the Rated R Superstar and the champion. He entered, then they shot to commercial break, so he had like 3 minutes to entertain the fans by himself with no mic. He was dancing and being goofy, then he saw me sitting 2nd row behind the announders.

I shoulder-length hair at the time, and had braided it in a bunch of tiny, tight, crazy braids like Coolio, then dyed them all different colors. I was holding a sign that said "Edge has B.O.", and he stopped dead in the middle of his dance and started shouting "I don't not have BO! Put that down! Throw it away, raidbow-head!", and ran out and argued with me for the rest of the commercial. lol

My 12-year-old sister was a huge fan of his, so she thought that was the coolest experience of her childhood.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Why is Elias so much better now than in nxt

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. kstone

kstone Starter

Funny the one that would break the NXT gimmick curse would be him.
    Plus he has the gimmick that just come across better in a big arena then at Full Sail and he can just trash the town there in with a different song every week.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Roscoes Wetsuit

I loved him in NXT. Guy is a heat magnet and it cracks me up every time.

Me and my friend had the best way to explain why he's so good at getting heat. It's like going to a party, and everyone is drinking and getting lit.

Then some dude shows up with an acoustic guitar, turns down the music and starts to jam out.

I would literally boo people who did this at parties. So it just makes perfect sense to me.

Also, I thought WWE banned head shots with objects? I popped when I saw him just wreck Balor.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. 520

I always thought he was underrated at nxt. Dudes built like McMahon likes em. And the balor shot seemed to be more of a shoulder shot...I was suprised it was that high too...hopefully Elias didn't just botch himself to Midcard jobber forever

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

I hope he didn't either.

I just know Vince is super high on him, and views him as a potential top company heel. His in ring work is entertaining too.

9. 520

Dudes a dead ringer for macho man

10. RealestWhiteBoy

Yep, they have. That's why he swung it sideways, like a baseball bat, and hit his body. The problem with that is that the body of the guitar is gimmicked to break, but the wall of the guitar isn't (because you need something to hold the gimmick in place and keep the entire thing from falling apart).

So, if you swing the guitar at the head (like it has been done since the beginning of time), then all is good. When you swing it sideways, you have the edge of an ungimmicked piece of wood slamming into the body, scraping, cutting and bouncing off skin. I fully understand WWE wanting to protect guys heads (for their safety, and to prevent kids from copying headshots at home), but in this case you're putting the wrestlers at higher risk of injury.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar