Wright back on practice field

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol I'd rather see a rookie starving for his chance to prove himself than have the entitled britt play. All he does is get holding calls and drop balls.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Clark

But his ability to work the screen and get YAC has been increasing. His best routes are slants, ins and drag routes. Anything that has him on the move so he can create after the catch.... But locker doesn't hit a moving horizontal target so he's screwed til he gets another qb.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would love to try a double reverse to wright, now im just being creative. I like slants but I am not crazy about screen passes.... reminds me too much of chris palmer offense dare i say it

4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I got yoked on this board over the summer, when I said that. Britt has run out of chances in my book. Bench that biotch! He is not even a good decoy anymore.

5. Clark

It's being used because it's been working. I can't fault it but we have been running it exactly the same way each time.

Attached Files:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Clark

I'm actually curious if that's a presnap read now... Imma go find out

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

thats a good question, I never really thought about it being a pre snap read because I always figured they were designed plays in our O

8. Clark

Well I can't check it right now because replay gets shut down during game days. I'll check it as soon as I can tho and find out

9. Clark

However, I'm thinking there must be more plays with that exact offensive set because somehow wrights guy is waaay off on everyone of them. Would make sense

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

those plays do make sense and I think if we can possibly double pump the db when we have ran a few screen passes we can get wright behind the db for a big play imo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar