Wright misses practice due to possible concussion

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 18, 2013.

1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Can't we just ban all the cowtards?
  2. Na$hville

Na$hville Starter

Glad he got fined. Pissed me off how pollard got fined for absolutely nothing.
  3. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Special Teams Standout

Agreed. Kareem's hit was uncalled for. ( Old school thats not allowed any more) hell that hit makes the highlights 2 years ago.

Pollards was a love tap. AJ got hurt when his head slammed to the grass.

There were peeps on here cheering AJ getting hurt. Karma.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I don't cheer for any injuries. Its low class for one, and two, I want to beat a healthy team.

The only players I make an exception for is Suh and Incognito. Those fat bastards need some karma in their direction.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Most people on here were saying they like AJ and didn't want to see him seriously hurt because he's always been a class act. However whenever your opponent's best player goes down in crunch time, you hope it increases your chances of winning. That's just human nature.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The karma for AJ going down was that we lost due to Hopkins playing a better game.

Dare I say if AJ didn't get hurt we may end up winning - because they wouldn't have been targeting Hopkins as much at the end.
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

He wont be out. I know this
  8. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

He is all about the team. I hope u are right.
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

They just want to limit the wear and tear on a key peice of our offense. I dont blame them for holding him out of practice. It would be a tragedy if he accidentally took a good lick during practice that kept him out on Sunday.
  10. Dman

Dman Starter

I sure do hope he plays but foremost I hope he is ok and does not have a concussion. I know he may not think he has a concussion but that may be different from what the tests say. As far as being away from practice, I don't mind that one bit but I do worry since this is a possible "concussion" that he may be out this week.