Wright Out Thursday (re-injured hammy)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ok. But like it or not we're going to need the "good KW" to beat the Raiders. I'm not a KW fan, but he's got an opportunity to help the team and himself Sunday. I want him out there.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Over/under on plays until injured IF KW plays...I say 10 snaps and he pulls his Schifino.

• LOL LOL x 3
  3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Pulls his Schifino. Hilarious.

That guy had all of the talent in the world, especially for a late round pick, but he just couldn't keep that hammy strong.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Gotta give credit...that is GoT's line...I stole it.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So do I but does he want to be out there? You would think he would in a contract year.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

It behooves everyone involved to make sure that Wright is 100% healthy before making him active on the game day roster. Wright is in a contract year...he doesn't need to go out on the field at 85% and look bad on tape...he needs to wait until he is healthy and then go and really try to put some good tape together. From the Titans standpoint we don't want him to go out at 85% and then tweak his hammy in warmups and then we are playing down a man before the game starts. The best thing is to be patient and let KW heal up to 100% and then see if he can play motivated for his next contract.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  7. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

He better play motivated for his next contract no matter what % he's at. If anything, he should be trying to push himself to earn that next paycheck now because sitting on the sidelines healing isn't getting him any next pay check.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Another week and he will be back on the field falling over and slipping around as always lol.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I dont give even one F about KWs 'status'

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Lol why are people so mad about Wright being injured? A hamstring injury is pretty bad for a guy that's supposed to run and cut fast. Not something you can just go out and deal with. Lots of players are out weeks at a time with hamstrings...

• Boring Boring x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar