Wright Sprained MCL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Nov 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Nicks still available?

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Lots of Harry Douglas and Justin Hunter going forward....SIGH

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I bet Whiz is relieved he doesn't have to come up with creative ways to get Wright the ball now!

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Wonder if McBride gets called up.

But a more likely scenario is we activate David Cobb, have 5 active RB/FBs and run the ball 15 times.

• LOL LOL x 5
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Can't say I even care at this point. It's probably a blessing for a decent number 3 receiver to avoid having to be put through this season. Seasons like these last 2 break spirits, and destroy careers.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

This hurts Mariota more than anything.

I would say Mett but as long as he is playing on grass his favorite target will be there. Guy loves dirt.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 2
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I haven't seen him this season, but last season he was infuriating to watch. Holds onto the ball way too long.. Lack of mobility isn't the problem, he just lacks the ability/confidence to get the ball out in any timely manner.

Statue in the pocket is not that big of a deal, if the QB is smart.. Mett isn't a smart player.

8. 615nick

615nick Starter

Well this sucks. Our best weapon on o is gone. What will we do? Whiz should punch himself in the face next press conference. No wr on the roster and the one we have is our now, f'n stupid.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Wonder if DMC sees more time in the slot

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If Houston offered a 2016 2nd round pick for Mettenberger, would Titans take it? - Page 6 - Titans and NFL Talk - Titans Report - Message Board

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar