Wright & Titans agree to 4 year deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I agree completely, if Kenny's done anything since becoming a Titan, it's show us that he can't be counted on. He is Pacman 2.0, and I truly believe the KW pick was a true indictment on Kenny's future as a Titan. If only he could show some health, we may be able to get something in trade for him before he finally self-implodes.

2. DanBaylor

DanBaylor Special Teams Standout

Just checking to see if GoT has his jersey yet. Go Titans.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wow. Massive bump... I was confused and thought he got a contract extension or something.

• High Five High Five x 7
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

TRUTH

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol me too i was pretty excited.

Oh well it was good to read alll the hate he got and all the assumptions made about him lol

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It's always cool seeing threads from years ago turn up

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nope!

short fat and slow is not a way to start a career. And it has come out now that MM did not make him learn plays. Just running around with his hand up.

he lost weight in first offseason and it showed last year. Whizenhut wants him to lose more. Will see what kind of pro he is this season casue the new HC wants him to perform in the classroom and workout room so that the small ammount of time he spends on the field will be more productive.

Its all up to KW

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Wright or Casey would be the only two guys jerseys I would even consider at this point. I've had such bad luck with jerseys I haven't bought one in years. I'll stick to my Titans hoodie for now but if Wright/Casey continue to get better I'll entertain the thought after the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm seriously considering a Hunter jersey.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I am too, but I'm so scared of the WR curse making that a horrible, depressing purchase.

I think I can make a decision on somebody's jersey after this season. Wright, Hunter, or Casey. I'd like to get two because I don't own a single jersey of any current Titan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar