Wrote Ticket Rep

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VolnTitan, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And what was the price of your tickets, concessions, parking, etc. for this game for you and everyone else in your party?

$300? $400?

Just sayin'.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

I see what you're saying, but the team lost that day, should I have asked for a refund based solely on those grounds? Imagine if everyone wrote and complained, would they be as heavy handed on the gift box to them as they were to me? I told them I didn't want money or free tickets, but instead wanted them to realize that the gameday experience they pitch isn't as great as they think.

Still I was touched that they sent so much. I've written a lot worse letters to places and received little or nothing despite refusing any offer.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I follow you but they can't control who wins or loses the game. What they can control is the conduct of fans, concessions, etc.

They are responsible and should be held accountable.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

What it says to me is that nobody is buying Titans merchandise. I would've felt offensive if I had given family Titans crap this year, or last, or 3 years, or etc etc.

What you should have done is written another bitchy letter asking them why they delivered junk to your home and demanding they come remove it from your porch.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. kenny

kenny Starter

Actually Underwood said the opposite in his press conference. He said the HC could & might be hired before the GM position is filled.

PK asked if it would be wise to wait and get the opinion of the new GM. He replied, Not really. We just need two people who can collaborate and have the best interest of the team in mind. It has been done both ways in the NFL lately. So hiring a HC before the GM should not be an issue. Amy, Kenneth, Vin, and I will be conducting the interviews for both positions. As long as we feel we have the right people, and feel they will work together there is no reason for one to go ahead of the other. We don't really want people to always have the same opinion. It is good to have a difference in thought at times. We feel we are properly prepared for both hires.

I didn't use quotations because I was not going to go back and listen to exactly how he put it, but it was along those lines

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

For sure. I have always been mad suspicious of @KennethIV20 ever since he joined.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar