WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit found dead.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Sounds dicey. :(

from wwe.com

Chris Benoit, family found dead
    Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

boo.

wwe.com

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This is the hardest Wrestling show I have ever watched in my entire life. I cant believe hes gone. This sucks so bad.

R.I.P Chris Benoit. The Rabid Wolverine

[​IMG]

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

ABCnews.com

Foxnews

Beautiful.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Whatever happened to that Miss Elizabeth situation? Was she murdered?

6. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

There is NO WAY he killed his family then himself. I have been watching wrestling now for about 11 years. I grew up in a house of alot of Wrestling fans. Chris was a great man in and out of the ring. I watched him since his WCW days. There is just no way on Earth that I could believe he did this. There has to be something else that happened. Theres gotta be. I wont believe he did it

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I used to love watching Benoit & though it's hard to believe,steroid abuse is notorious for triggering psychological disorders.

Tragic.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I work at a place that does the other wrestling show and alot of the guys who do that used to work for WWE. Haven't talked to them yet, but by the sound of it, Benoit killed his wife and child. Tragic, but the life you watch on tv is often completely different than that off. Sounds like some steroid issues.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

RyansTitans, I was a fan of his too since the 90s, but you didn't know him. You knew his wrestling persona. Kinda makes it hard to miss him or to feel bad for him if he really did that.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar