WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit found dead.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

And WWE ran a 3 hour tribute last night to a murderer.

Nice.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I know every year the day before Wrestlemania WWE has a Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony. Last year, they inducted Eddie Guerrero, who died in 2005. But, do they induct Chris Benoit next year knowing that he's a murderer? I don't know.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I am at a loss for words. I never thought someone like him would do this. How can you sit there and just kill your son and wife. How can you bring yourself to doing that?

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

You have to remember that it is a character these guys are playing. I do work with TNA and do you think that Abyss is a homicidal maniac? He actually a super nice and gentle guy, almost shy.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

First reports out are trying to link it to steriod use and "roid rage" and the depression associated with it.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

hey volntitan, do you know Rudy? I know him. He runs the website for the football team I help coach.

www.reitzfootball.com

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I know that. Chris Parks is his name.

Believe me im not a wrestling freak and dont believe its all real I know this is all a show but all im trying to say is Benoit just never seemed to be a bad guy and always did the right thing in the ring and on his DVD that came out he seemed the same out of the ring also.

I just watched Fox News and they are not making any sence.

Wife killed Friday
    Son killed Friday night or Saturday.
    Benoit killed sometime Saturday night..

Chris called WWE on Sunday and told them he couldn't make the show. So how did he kill himself Saturday night.

What did the text messages say that he sent? Why did he put Bibles on the bed next to his wife and son?

I dont think he did it. I think something else was going on. I think he was forced to do it somehow. This is just too insane

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I can not imagine a situation where I would be forced into doing that to my child and wife. Especially the child.

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It's crap. Sure he was using steroids, but controlled. Absolutely illegal, but not roid rage. More to do with the hundreds of pain pills he is taking. Or was taking.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

How does the WWE (or maybe wrestling, for that matter) come back from this? I don't think that non-wrestling fans have a sense of how big of a story this is. Chris Benoit is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and he murdered a woman AND a child.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar