WWE Wrestler Chris Benoit found dead.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by titanbuoy, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They are now saying Benoit apparently killed his son with the Crippler Crossface.

2. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

They are saying alot of things. None of them seem clear at all. One of them said he smothered Daniel with a some type of bag. Then they say he used his wrestling hold on him then I seen a story the other day about how Kevin Sullivan (Chris's wifes ex husband) could of killed them. Idk. Just too weird.

Chris's doctor is in jail along with that Wikipedia guy. The doctor got 7 charges or something like that.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wiki guy in jail? Intriguing.

Why is his doctor in jail?

4. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm assuming (although I'm not an expert on American law, and it is less restrictive than say European law on this subject) that it's illegal to supply large and unwarranted quantities of steroids to your patients, which he allegedly did.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Not just steroids.
    Ask Dr Nick.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Benoit was a scumbag. Plain and simple. No better than any other child killer. Worse. It was his offspring.

7. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

oh man the whole thing is crazy.

8. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Benoit's brain resembled that of an 85 year olds with Alzheimer's! That's crazy.

Glad the NFL is getting serious about concussions. I prefer for these players to be treated more as people than gladiators.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's BS. So what? I haven't heard of any 85 year old Alzheimer's patients methodically murdering their families and then themselves.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar