Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Interesting that everyone else had trouble comprehending it.

Man up and admit you used a poor choice of word.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I don't have to have ESP to use context clues.

This is what you said: "It certainly doesn't excuse it, but it's understandable."

This is what the 4th definition's example sentence is: "I can understand your point of view even though I disagree with it."

Looks like a match to me.

I don't claim to know what you're thinking playboy. In fact, I said, "That really isn't what you said, though." For someone that wants to resort to calling folks he doesn't even know 5th graders, you sure have a hard time grasping a skill that 3rd graders have.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

What a clown... Today's NFL is full of players like Pac. Some do their thing off the field like Pac, some do it on the field or in the locker room. KC players are hoping LJ gets traded cuz he's a bad influence in the locker room. Does that mean you should come out and tell the media he needs to be weeded out? Pacman wasn't very much loved in the LR in his rookie year, but that changed last year. Players are backing up Pac now. So we should weed him out? Dumb Imus has more respect from me than you'll ever have, and that's saying a lot... Come on this board Wifecheck so we can beat you and you ugly azz up a little...

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

While Wycheck was a good pass catching TE, he couldn't block an ant and was as athletic as George Burns (RIP)

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yea frank couldnt block, and you almost never saw him make a half athletic play, but still i respect him, i just think hes living in the past, todays league is full of pacmans.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I remember that Pittsburgh playoff game (Nedney's acting) where he just dominated. He had over 100 yards I think.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

lol there was so many people crying here in pa when we beat the steelers.

lets just say i was hated at school the next day for a little while LOL

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

My cousin is a big Steelers' fan, so the first call I made after that game was to him. To say that he was pissed is an understatement.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first game in Memphis the apparently unathletic Wycheck hurdled a Raider for a big chunk of YAC. Wycheck was a hybrid H-back, not a true TE. He most often lined up in the backfield even on run plays.

Back to that squeeler playoff game. 10 catches for 100+ if memory serves.

But even a H-back is a much bigger physical specimen than any CB, much less the minature ponie riding Adam "I am my own shortie" Jones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar