Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Architect

Architect Pain Train

GET HIM! :grrhee: :moon2:

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I don't mind if you comment, but it seems like he has judged too. And who is he to do that. Pac Man has not crossed some irreversable line that would get him tossed from the team or to lose his job. Right now I see him as a character. Nothing more. And Wychek has played football long enough to know that there are all kinds of characters on a football team, including whatever you deem Wychek's character to be, which some might consider wussified.

Many, if not all championship teams, have a variety of personalities on their team. And right now Pac Man is nothing more than that, a personality.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Wycheck as a player was a "wussie" in your opinion.

Not the way I remember it at all. Always fought for the extra yards, made a couple of fumbles doing just that. Got his chip block in before heading downfield. I'm just curious what about his playing style you would consider "wussified"

Kinney is a "wussie" in my opinion, hes just too soft for a guy of his size. cris Brown is a total wus, kerrycollins is a wus, Sirmon is a quiter wussie, Thompson = wus, but Wycheck I don't get it at all.

4. Titansince99

Titansince99 Guest

Pacman did a respectable job on T.O. against Dallas. Like someone above me said they are the best we have at their positions so you cant do much.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I never said playting style. Wychek is a homer. That is what I mean by wussified. He's a good radio personality, and knows the game, but he's afraid to speak. Even this time, he takes on the role of goodie two shoes. He's wussified.

6. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

so if you are taking the side of being good you are a wuss?

the only thing "wussie" about wycheeck is the sound of his voice. he's tougher than anybody we got on the team now

who is he to judge?
    we're not talking about heaven and hell here... were talking about making smart business moves... and his opinion is that those two players were not good investments.
    bhop nad mcnair were good character guys/
    pac and fat al are not. no one here would argue that they are. the facts that they get into trouble(not screwed up once) and cause trouble are what wycheck is complaining about.
    he may be right... he may be wrong.
    he's not a girly man though

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

we are a better Defense with pac at corner...period...

i have no working knowledge of the locker room...

8. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

Pac might have done a decent job against a one handed Owens Sunday but if I recall correctly it was his 32 that I saw rolling on the ground in front of Glenn's touchdown and that wasn't the only time that I saw him on Glenn and get beat. He may be the best we have at that position but IMO that's not saying much right now. Pac's attitude in general and Haynesworth's behavior since he got here are dispicable and not what you need for a good cohesive team. They both, in their own ways, devide the locker room and team in general. I would love for the front office to clean out some of the bad apples we have and start with some better player both in attitude and abilities. As for Frank, I agree that he has been a homer, especially when it comes to Schwartz, but I think he finally stepped out of that box this time and called it like it really is. You see how the team has diminished in wins ever since the older guys left and we brought in these "characters" as you call them. I think there is alot of validity in what he said on the radio and I back him completely on it.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That shouldn't be too suprising.

He is, after all, paid by the team.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the funny thing is, pacman was really loved by his teammates at WV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar