Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

still waiting for some positive story about the titans to surface in the media...

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

BTW this was in Climers article today

"During an interview on the morning show on WGFX-FM Tuesday, Fisher vowed to steer clear of players with troubled pasts from this point on.

"As we move forward, we are going to do every single thing possible to make sure that if there is a slight trait in their existence, then we don't want that kind of player," Fisher said.

"I think we have to realize that when a guy's got a problem coming out of college or he's got issues or something like that, he's not going to change."

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061004/COLUMNIST0202/610040431/1106/SPORTS

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Unless Fisher becomes the GM, he has limited influence in who is drafted. You have to believe that is a area of conflict between he and Reese.

4. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

If you ask me this is just another indirect hit to take the focus off the coaching staff.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol

well that's what I meant anyways, I just alwasy assume beautiful women can warm up a steak

6. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

That's a running joke between me and Crash. His wife kind of scares me by the way.

Goes back to doing shooters after the ice bowl game vs. the vikings when we were playing at Vanderbilt. Frank, Roaner, and me knocked out a few dozen lemon drops, purple hearts, and new ones we just made up. Joke was that we were too monkeyed up to cheat on our wives.

7. Sledge

Sledge Guest

Antrel Rolle... :grrr:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

will be moved to FS after this year. the kid didnt even know how to back pedal coming out of college.

9. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Frank needs to put a sock in it! Pac has been self destructive, but st least he doesn't beat women like Brad Hopkins. Brad just hot caught, it wasn't the first time.

Pac is well liked by his teammates. He and Vince have become close friends. Frank is just jumping on the media bandwagon of Pac hate. Pac cusses out members of the media and makes fun of them during practice while they are standing there.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

how charmingn of Adam Jones to behave in that way. DC should not allow such behavior, of course a competent DC would not allow 30+ points a game either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar