Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm still not sure they have realised.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, I can. Pac would probably KO wycheck before he realized what hit him. Wycheck doesn't seem like the fastest guy in the world, mentally nor physically. That punch pacman struck Kellen Winslow with would've sent him to the dirt if he hadn't had a helmet on, and Winslow's more more athletic and better built than wycheck ever was.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuuu sure. Everyone knows that midgets punch hard. Riiiiiiiigggggghhhhht!

This is exactly why there are no weight classifications in fighting sports, wait....

I, yes ME, I a 40+ year old man would stomp a hole in that midget if he crossed me on a personal level. Luckily for Adam Jones I don't frequent spitting contests or drug dealers or knife fights or gun battles in the streets or hang out with drug thugs or well you get the idea - Adam Jones and my path only cross on sundays and even then it is at a great distance and without any chance of personal interaction, other than my golf claps when the mighty midget manages to catch a punt without using his face to deflect the ball first.

What color is the sky in your world?

4. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Frank would kill p-thug period. You have got to remember "you can't coach short". All this fuss over a return man is getting to the point of stupid, p-thug is done as a Titan, move on people. I mean lets face it, all this for a cb with 4, count em, 4 career picks. Now to give the devil his due he is one of the best return men. But to put p-thug in the class with Champ Bailey or even close is just not realistic.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

One thing is for sure Adam would have to take Wycheck low, cause there is no way he could attack his head, just a physics issue for the diminutive db

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

You of all people should understand the point I was making. Some incidents are a reaction to another person. I didn't want to write a paragraph on Domestic Violence, but I think we all realize it goes on. The POINT I was making is that Pacman wasn't reacting to an emotional situation, that involved either a spouse, or another player on the field. He opted to do the things he has done. He wasn't reacting emotionally to another person.

There is a difference, if YOU think about it.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Your just digging a bigger hole for yourself until you back track on the 'understandable' post.:rolleyes:

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

stop hatin whycheck lol...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Domestic abuse isn't snapping one time and hitting your wife. It's a pattern of behavior. I don't see how it can be "understandable". If you've ever hit a woman and didn't instantly know that you had screwed up, then there is something wrong with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar