Wycheck Blasts Pacman on Radio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:biglaugh:

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Did you mean to add "sarcasm" at the end of that or what?

How many winning teams was Pacman a part of in the NFL?

Seriously,
    we haven't made the playoffs since Wycheck retired.

I mean, I'm just sayin....

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

: sarcasm : <---next time type "sarcasm" between colons.

(w/o spaces)

:sarcasm: tada!

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude, are you even capable of having a civilized conversation w/o attacking people?

5. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

Ive seen lil guys drop big guys several times... Its easy to talk trash about what you would do to someone from behind a keyboard:))

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Yeah it is, fact is I am bigger than Adam Jones. fact is most middle schoolers are these days.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

how to defend yourself from adam jones:

#1 extend arm
    [​IMG]

#2 palm the little pellet muncher's forehead
    [​IMG]

#3 wait for the little fellar to tucker out
    [​IMG]

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Perhaps you need to go back and look at the context in which you used "understand". You clearly didn't mean that you "knew why it happened". Rather, you meant that "you could see how someone might be justified" in spousal abuse. Of course, you go on to distance yourself from what you said by claiming that it's not right yada yada yada. That really isn't what you said, though. No one that I've seen has accused you of spousal abuse or even condoning it. But really, calling people 5th graders and refusing to admit when you are clearly wrong are both signs of immaturity... 5th grader or not.

To put what I mean in more definite terms, check this link:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/understand

that includes this quote:

"4. To know and be tolerant or sympathetic toward: I can understand your point of view even though I disagree with it."

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

[​IMG]

but I understand.

10. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

It's such a talent to have ESP and know exactly what I was thinking. The word "understand" in this case meant comprehend, but you can pull up any definition that suits your case. The fact I went to lengths to say I do NOT condone it, seems to fly right over your head. You read what you want to read. That is immaturity. Don't try to tell me what I was thinking, and don't try to twist it around with multiple uses of a word. You state what YOU think, but don't try and translate for me, since you clearly don't follow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar