Wycheck on Preliminary List for Pro Football HOF

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

there are a lot of current guys on pace to join that group. the position has changed a lot in the last ten years.

antonio gates has 370 at age 28. todd heap has 352 at 28. shockey has 393 at 28 and jason witten has 394 at 26.

if i had to guess i'd say chris cooley will get to 500 too.

2. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That's true. But if Titanium becomes a super stealth ninja and cuts the toes off all those bastids whilst they are in their sleep....well they can't break records then. And it's not such a bad idea Titanium :brow:

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

If Turdman Thomas, the biggest big game choker in history can get in then Wycheck deserves to be there.

It might also help him that the Titans have such a high profile this season.:trophy:

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

we love frank the tank

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Actually, Bud Adams probably has the best shot of the two to make it in.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Hmmm I'll have to think about that :grrhee:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you think Bud will ever make the hall? He's one of the longest tenured owners, founded the former AFL (or whatever it was called). Established a franchise in Tennessee.

----------------

Couple of Oilers on that list

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know how many owners have made the HOF.

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Super stealth neenja to Wycheck's defense :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar