X-files question

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, May 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I never watched more than a few shows, but I think I missed out on a good series. Question is, what happened after the movie? Anything relating to that plot? Was there ever a finale?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I believe there was a finale.

But I never really watched the show.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Check on youtube maybe?

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Duchovney and Gillian both quit the show to pursue big Hollywood careers (ya see well that worked out for them :) ) and they replaced them with new characters for the final seasons. The show was dead by then anyway...

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I watched the movie for the first time this week too. It was decent, but not great. But definately watchable.

They picked the right guy to replace duchovny tho', using the t-2 dude from terminator. I think he was a good choice, but the show was indeed ready to die.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought it was a pretty good move for duchovny. I mean, did you see him in zoolander? He must have made at least 50 bucks for that one...

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Duchovny was never built to carry a movie. He's got a slow pace about 'em. Which worked for his x-file character perfectly. But he didn't seem like he could stretch that style into anything else. It just was what it was. And he's got nothing more.The thing he'd be good at is supporting characters. He's got that down to a nice science.

As far as Gillian, let's be honest, she's not that hot. She's kinda grown on people, but she's not hot. She's demonstrated some acting skill on the big screen, but again, probably a good supporting actress and little more. There's no major draw to her. I don't have any reason to go see her movies. In fact, women in general don't have a lot of draw at the box office for me. I think i might be drawn to a kiera knightly movie, Naomi watts, and possibly Jodie Foster, and maybe Natalie Portman, and Ashley Judd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar