XBOX 360 issue, HELP!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JCBRAVE, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Okay guys, got myself a new XBOX 360 just over a year ago after my original had the red ring of death, and now it's all jacked up. After 2 minutes of running, the system starts blinking and the picture becomes distorted. The images look like my kids put a painting in the bath tub. They begin washing away. It's weird and somewhat difficult to explain. The system also won't play DVD's now. Please post any suggestions.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

here's my advice, don't buy a 360.

3. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Thats another "common" problem with 360s. There are people on ebay who offer repair service for that issue. But, I agree with bigtitan, don't go with 360. PS3 is free to play online and doesn't have near as many technical issues.

4. JCBRAVE

Yea good advice if you said that BEFORE I bought this thing, but I need a solution to this problem.

5. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Go to ebay and search Xbox 360 repair. There are some reputable guys on there.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Go to best buy, buy a new 360. Then swap them and return it. Bam!! Worked for my and my cousin.

7. JCBRAVE

^ I've done that and got away with it too, didn't wanna push my luck.

8. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Now they are starting to check the serial number to make sure it matches the one on the box.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Best buy is, im sorry i meant to say wal mart. They don't really care to check so thats your best bet.

10. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

hahaha Wal-Mart does it as well. They even checked the serial numbers on a Wii Fit my gf tried to take back. She had gotten it at Game Stop and tried to take it back to Wal-Mart. They have a computer at the return desk with all the serial numbers or all the products they have sold. All stores have started cracking down on that because they lose money if they take in a product they didn't sell in their store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar