Xbox 360's new stuff...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

wow...this is the third thread with the thing...

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'm not sure people realize that a search option exists.

3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

this is a very true statement

4. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

That Milo thing is a little creepy

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The eye toy or the eye thing for that card game? Either way its no and no..

the Milo thing is close to the Eye Toy (which has that gerbil thing..), but the eye toy character doesn't talk or initiate anything, it only reacts. Milo is a 'game', Natal is seperate and is the name of the motion camera tech.
    ________
    Lovely Wendie99

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Well with 30 million 360 in homes, this technology could in fact lead to a land mark in the technology industry. MS has a big enough user market to push this thing.

I could see them bringing this to the PC market also, and i could see other technology company's coming up with the same type of thing. Within a few years every new pc, console and tv could be controlled with just your hands and voice. Wanna change the tv station? just hold your hand up and flip your wrist. Im interested in seeing where this goes.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH_gDreIdcM

And 3rd thread with it? Where are the other 2?

lmao @ the tilt axis controller being anywhere near this. KamikaZ, you're not serious. Tilting side to side is more impressive than 2 cameras that operate like the human eye to know your exact movements and has depth perception?
    It's like the Eye Toy... advanced 10 years.

8. Deuce Wayne

No need to search. We have a game forum that's not very busy. I looked at the first page, and there's not ONE thread mentioning it. So, GMITTS is hallucinating, apparently.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

They merged with this one.

10. Deuce Wayne

I saw a couple posts with it in another thread now. Still, it needed it's own. Pretty big deal, and only 1 or 2 people would have caught it in the other thread, as it was at an end and on a completely different topic. (console sales)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar