Xbox 360's new stuff...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Deuce Wayne, Jun 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Controllers aren't going anywhere. Natal will be great for many arcade games such as Guitar Hero. But most hardcore games are too complex to make you believe that they will somehow work without a controller. Games like Gears comes to mind, same goes for Madden. What will probably happen is that Natal will be used to complement the controller, similar to what the sixaxis motion does for some PS3 games but without any limitations.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree, its getting old

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

lol i was coming here to post that video

the crowd seemed to like it also. wii lovers have to be licking their lips at this.

if they make a game like wii fit it could sell millions just to women.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Depends on the cost...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The Burnout thing looked cool haha. I'm impressed to see it's working with actual video games rather than just random little games.

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Ironically it was the PS3 that died on me, and not the 360.

7. Deuce Wayne

My friend had the same thing happen. He has both, but something to do with the PS3 hard drive messed up and he couldn't play it. Had to end up taking parts from a lap top to fix it.
    It was kind of funny that it happened though- he was expecting the opposite.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Luckily I've had no problem with either so far.

9. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I tried with a new HDD but it still didn't work. And for whatever reason Sony won't fix anything unless it's still under guarantee.

I honestly don't know how all these companies can sleep at night.

10. Deuce Wayne

Ive been lucky with consoles in general. A lot of people had ps1s messing up (or was it 2?)- and I never had problems. Now I've had 1 360 crap out in about 3 years. Not too bad there when it comes to their faulty systems. My PS3 was running fine, but I expected it to and didn't have it long enough for it to mess up anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar