XBOX ONE Changed!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NewHorizans, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Halo's fun, but it's nothing special.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I won't even redbox it. And I want a game right now.
  3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

What a bunch of b*tches. Arguing over which console is better why you won't buy this one or that one. I'm going to do what I always do. Buy all of them and use each for what they do well.
  4. Gunny

Cool story, rich boy.
  5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo) Tip Jar Donor

Buy all of them? Well, if that is true, you would be shelling out $900 to get both come launch day. And that only includes one controller each per system and zero games. $900 is about my 2013 Titans tickets for 10 Games on 4th Row 30 Yard Line.
  6. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

I'm not rich, but that's not really a lot of money if you want both consoles. Regardless, no, I don't buy launch systems anymore. I haven't since PS1. It has more to do with the issues that the first release of a console have. I'd rather just wait for them to fix the problems, for the price to come down, and for a chance to use both/all consoles so I know I like them. I don't need anymore paperweights.

I do the same thing with new operating systems. You know who didn't get screwed by Vista?
    <--- This guy.

Maybe if you fanboys hadn't put up what is apparently a sizable amount of money for a video game device, essentially emotionally attaching yourself to it, you wouldn't act like you're on your menstrual cycle every time someone says something positive or negative about a game console.
  7. Gunny

Much like you sound right now?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

With GTA, COD and Destiny coming to current consoles. I see no must have reasons to buy next gen consoles this year. I canceled my X1 preorder. I wanted to play Project Spark and Titanfall but they can wait til next spring.
  9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Starter

I haven't owned a console since PS2 and Dreamcast because my PC will always dominate any of them as they come out. I can also say that I never was an addict for consoles (except for back in the pre-computer days, Nintendo and Sega) like it seems some here are. I am getting the feeling that some here are like the Apple crowd, people who shell out $500 for a phone and then would turn around and buy a marginally better version a month later for another $500. I'm telling ya, build you a damn good gaming PC for $700, and it will last you past the next 2-3 generations of consoles. You can play your Madden or Halo on it, just buy a usb controller and your in, I promise!

PS: If anybody wants an old school Dreamcast, I have one for sale lol.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. Msut10

Msut10 Special Teams Standout

I read some stuff on the new zelda game thats coming out and it sounds awesome! Too bad no one has a wii u lol!