Xbox one PS4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by titans92790, Jan 25, 2014.

1. titans92790

titans92790 Starter

Did anyone get the new consoles that came out? I'm wondering if there's that big of a difference between the xbox 360 and the xbox one or the ps3 and ps4.

I would like it if someone enlightened me .
  2. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Yes.

You are now enlightened.
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Pretty much the same thing. One is more expensive.

And PS4 is having a good bit of "rushed launch" issues. I'd assume XB1 is too, just haven't heard as much. Happens every time.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

Played both extensively. Some nice features regarding ability to do things while still In the game. Definitely smoother transitions. You can tell they are both much more powerful systems than the last...

Outside that... Games havnt changed
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I have the One and love it... havent played the ps4
  6. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

FIFA on PS4 looks identical to PS3.

The graphical jump to this generation has not been that impressive.

The Madden ain't all that different either.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Madden definitely plays a lot differently. They changed the physics so you can't just ice skate down the field. No more changing on a dime.

I'm waiting for MLB The Show to come out so I can get that in a bundle with the PS4.
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Have the PS4, roommate has the XB1 so I've played both extensively. I'm really happy with the PS4 but it's just a personal preference. I really didn't care if the XB1 could connect with the cable and I've never been a voice command kind of guy. I think the PS4 is more focused on gaming while also being able to use apps like netflix with ease and the XB1 is shooting for the whole all in one entertainment machine.

As for the games right now, nothing is really out that you're missing. I would like to point out that there is a difference in the fifa game and of course games will look better later on. I'm waiting for infamous to come out, can't wait.
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Neither of us have had issues with our machines either. I think one time an error message popped up on mine and I had to quit my progression on a game but got the patch and haven't had a problem. Not sure about the XB1, sometimes the voice command will randomly do something when watching TV.

Also...if you have an XB1 and have friends over playing. Just walk by and shout "Xbox" and they'll get pissed, kind of fun to troll.
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

"Borrowed my friend's Vita"

[​IMG]