Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Another person crying about Kinect like you can't just plug it in and set it somewhere without actually using it.

HOW WILL I EVER PLAY THE GAME WHEN I HAVE TO PLUG THIS THING IN TO IT!?!?! OH NOOOOO I'M IS A STUPID!

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

FANBOI

4. Deuce Wayne

I've owned mo' PS3's than you have! SO UP YOURS, TITTY BOY!

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, a permanent erection would be a nightmare... I sleep on my stomach. Morning wood is really the only thing that wakes me up. lol

Why are the Muslims wanting these virgins anyways? Wouldn't they want women who know how to f*ck? Geez, get it right, dirka dirka douches.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Deuce Wayne

I've done my part to limit their options of remaining virgins.

7. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

the kinect bull**** monitoring people that are in the room and if there are minors present? Give me a break. That sounds borderline like an invasion of privacy. I don't want a camera that is connected to a gaming console that requires an internet connection. I don't want some hacker or even worse big brother spying on what is going on in my living room.... then again... I could just sit butt ass naked infront of the thing fapping 24/7.

This sounds like some microsoft bull**** trying to squeeze more money out of gamers. Paying extra because people are watching? Seriously... respect lost Microsoft. Go ahead and get in the boat with EA.

This is set up for such an epic failure. I am trying to think of the last time I have seen something that has such a tremendous chance of complete and utter failure.....

[​IMG]

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think the concerns are that this "add on" is being a forced feature. As well as the ghetto used game fees, weak system in comparison to the ps4 and the fact that gamers don't really want all the extra bs. It's a nice plus but when the entire feature about the system isn't even about games??? Lol there's the problem. I've owned both the last gen systems. I enjoyed the 360. Controller is obviously better, system ran smooth but 3 rrods kinda soured that. Owned 2 ps3s since. I like watching Netflix and stuff on my ps3 actually. Vudu and Netflix stream really well to the system. I actually prefer to just turn on my ps3 to load those apps... I can see where the XB1 can get that niche and there will certainly be people that like the idea.

Always on Internet is however a deal breaker. Yes. I'm always connected right now... But in the future there might be changes. I don't want a dead system simply because I can't connect to the Internet. Everything Ms has said since the firestorm is just tryna buff out the big ass black eye they got from the hardcore Xbox fans..... There's a reason

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bingo

10. Deuce Wayne

1. Who cares if it's forced? Again, it's as silly as complaining about forcing wireless controllers. Or DVD playback. Or anything else you can't change that it comes with.

2. The game fees I get people b*tching about. That's worth complaining over.

3. Weaker system?... Nope. Though we heard how much more "powerful" the PS3 was too!... and then you could never tell. haha

4. The extra stuff is featured because games are a "DUH" feature. Games are going to be there. E3 is coming. That's for showing games. Games are more about game developers than the gaming system... so why show a bunch of games? That'll come during.... the game convention.
    If they showed only games, basically their show would basically be like "Hey look. We have a PS4 too!"

5. RROD is what has spawned all the hate MSoft is getting right now. Which seems fair to me. It pissed a lot of people off... and now they're focusing on the dumbest things to discredit their new system due to jumping ship to PS. Which again, is fine. I jumped to PS too. Then came back.

6. Internet is a non-story to me. It's 2013... if you can't connect to the internet once a day, what the f*ck are you buying a gaming system for anyway?

There are some valid complaints. However, Kinect isn't one. Which discredits anyone's actual complaints that hold weight.

Feel like they're spying on you? Turn the camera to the wall once you disable it in the settings if you're that paranoid. Problem solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar