Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol. good one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Know the difference between the #3 and the #5?

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

(Have I misread something here along this thread?)

So how are you going to do that? You won't be able to re-sell to a friend because they will have to "purchase" the game due to the "always on" (which is really 24 hour check-in for ownership).

So now it HAS effected you directly. But somehow I'm guessing that won't effect your opinion one bit.

4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well... Rare has been teasing it for over a decade now, and Microsoft said they'd bring "an old IP" out as an Xbox One exclusive from them, so it ******* better be Killer Instinct.

At this point I don't even care if it's KI3, they can just give me an arcade perfect port of the original KI and I'll be happy.

Edit:
    As for the Xbox One used games thing, Sony ain't as innocent as a lot of you are making them out to be:
    http://kotaku.com/rumor-the-ps4-has-used-games-drm-509969406

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Makes perfect sense if the money is channeled back to the developers/publishers. But if MS/Sony just fill their own coffers, then obviously it's a bad thing.

6. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm going to laugh so hard when sony actually starts releasing info on some of these topics and reveal they are using some of the same or similar policies as microsoft. heads are going to explode:biglaugh:

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol... Of all the people I thought were fanboys in the past, I think you take the cake.

Isn't there some sort of extra fee you can pay (like $10) that allows you to play the game online? There are actually several games like this (from EA) out for PS3 and Xbox right now. And yes, that's stupid... just saying it doesn't necessarily kill used games altogether if there is a code that can be purchased. If not, oh well. Again, I only but new games. I've bought like three used games in my lifetime, so I don't care.

So... I might have to sell the game for $10 cheaper. Considering I have only sold like two games ever, you're right... it still doesn't matter to me.

I'll say this for the last time, I've been making myself as clear as possible that this is simply how I feel... I am not saying others won't be affected. I don't care.

At this point, you deserve no further response in regards to the Xbox One because we've basically covered everything. I'm sure you'll still come back attacking my opinions just because I like Xbox (which is something I have never done). That's cool... It just makes you look like an absurd fanboy.

Recap:
    - I like Xbox
    - I recognize that the Xbox One has a lot of issues (that don't affect me, personally)
    - I say that I haven't even made up my mind yet
    - I don't bash or complain about the PS4 (aside from the controllers)

What's the deal, dude?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The PS controllers do suck for anyone who do not have girly little hands.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

he just wants everyone to admit the ps4 is vastly superior in every aspect of everything even though we have yet to even see a picture of the thing or know anything about its policies. Plus its obviously one billion trillion times better hardware wise because of a model number on the ram!11!!!!1!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar