Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are right.

I should talk about how I do stuff and then talk about how I never do stuff and then talk about how on occasion I do that stuff but even though I occasionally do the stuff it doesn't effect me at all.

I should also talk about how two things are the same and its a comparison and then state how they aren't the same and ask why you don't understand. Just like you did in your second paragraph.

But instead I tried to poke a little fun at what a fanboy you are being but I guess you keep wanting to talk nonsense.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not even going to respond to the first part because you're still taking what I said out of context just because you feel like it. You are so hell bent on hating my views and preference for a damn video game console that you are twisting my words and using them against me - even though nothing you've said has been true and I've clarified myself multiple times. If you don't get it at this point, you never will. I understand... I didn't comprehend what I read when I was in grade school, so I've been there before.

Never said they were the same. I'm done quoting myself because there's no point... You don't actually read what I post. You just continue discussing the same issues over and over again.

I keep wanting to talk nonsense? Everything I've said is concrete while nothing you've said is. I clarify myself multiple times, but you come back with the same damn response each time. But I'm talking nonsense? Okay, cool beans.

Please continue. I'd like to see how long you can go making the same response over and over again, ignoring what I really said. It's funny.

I'm a fanboy because I said the issues with the Xbox One don't directly affect me.
    I'm a fanboy because I said I will not be purchasing a next gen console until at least 6 months after launch.
    I'm a fanboy because I haven't even decided which console I'll be getting (if I do get one at all).
    I'm a fanboy because I don't like the Playstation's controller - which has been almost identical since I was like 6 and you were only slightly over the hill.
    I'm an Xbox One fanboy because I haven't said one bad word about the PS4.

Rock solid evidence there. It all makes sense based on the evidence posted above. It's true... You can conclude that I'm a fanboy due to the fact that I've simply defended my opinions which have been misconstrued by the old geezer. There is no escaping it.

But Alex can't be considered a fanboy even though all he does is bash the other system. Logical.

3. Alex1939

Maybe it's not so much my reading ability, but your writing ability that is causing the problem.

4. RavensShallBurn

Again, taking my words out of context.

"The same will happen" = a code for access to the Xbox One will be available just like there is an online play code for EA games right now.

"The two codes wouldn't be the same" = one is for online and one if for the game altogether (single player and all).

What's next?

5. Alex1939

So you've done it before, it's not common, but you have done it... now you won't be able to do it no matter what.... but it doesn't effect you at all?

Maybe you should work on your writing instead of me working on reading.

6. Alex1939

We know. You didn't have to repeat it 5 times.

7. Alex1939

Hey btw, the same things are going to happen. It's not the same.

8. RavensShallBurn

Lol well we've covered this before, but I'll give you a pass and a quick explanation for the fifth or sixth time.

I won't be buying used games. Since I can predict you will grasp at straws and point to where I have bought used games (three in my lifetime), I'll reiterate that I purchase new games when they go on sale for $39.99 or less - because this is cheaper than buying the game used. Translation: it doesn't affect me.

Since I buy my games with the intention of owning them and being able to play them in my free time whenever I please, I would rarely feel the need to sell a game... Especially when by the time I'm done with it, the game will have little to no value and keeping it would make more sense. Translation: it doesn't affect me.

So answer me this... Knowing that I buy new (sealed) games with the sole intentions of owning them (which I have made clear earlier in this thread) how does this used game issue affect me?

9. Alex1939

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Nah bro, don't you train MMA?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar