Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Evidence of fanboyism.

That's cool.

[/facepalm]

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Hey when Microsoft goes out of business I will be there to say I told you so.

3. Deuce Wayne

Considering they're about to finally flip the switch in the computer world, that'd be quite the prophecy.

Most things Microsoft suck.

Well, except the Zune. Zune HD was way better than iPod, but since everyone was in their "iPOD RULES! MICROSOFT SUX!" stage, they never knew.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I still like Zune, that was a great product.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

I got an email from Amazon, my PS4 is shipping at launch.

:D

6. Deuce Wayne

Why don't you guys wait to kind of see which will actually be better?

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

This is very true... they will be able to continue to sell used games for all consoles... except the Xbox 1.

Aside from a couple of games, I don't buy new. Granted, I'm not a big gamer... only reason I bought a PS3 was because my friend I play with online had one - and I only bought it about a year ago.

So, I'm not a gamer... these console wars aren't directed at me. However, from a business side of this, MS is damn lucky the Xbox is merely a division of the company that won't ever die or go away. Sony, on the other hand, is fortunate... their media division is struggling a tad - electronics and what-not.

But, comparing only these divisions of these gigantic companies... PS4 > Xbox 1 - AT THE MOMENT. Until released, MS could contain this fire... but they haven't really done a very good job of it so far... damage control is bad.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

That is like studying for a test when you already have the answers.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was curious... the Xbox must "always be on," so does that mean you have to have an account? XBL is subscription based, right? So... if this is the case, you'd need a paid subscription to own the system?

Not a huge deal for those with strong internet, as I'm sure a majority of them would get an account, regardless...

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the only thing the Xbox will put out of business are the people who make the netflix boxes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar