Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    I was wondering... what if you are unable to connect for over a 24 hour period - vacation, power outage, you name it - what will the process be like when you are finally able to reconnect?

Not a big deal, I'm sure, but you think it'll take some time with updatesand "reassuring" all is well on your end?

I know when I haven't played a game in a while, or my PC, I typically have to sit and wait for it to update or whatever.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    Better hope nothing ever happens to your kinect or your $500 system is usless!
    Fry high fives this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    Unlike with X1, you have the option of turning off the GPS/locator on your smartphone(which I've done). And the camera on a smartphone doesn't monitor you...
  4. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,233
    The camera on my phone gets a good view of my inside pocket... I don't think you can put the kinect in your pocket...
    nbtoppers2, Ensconatus and Titans Eternal high five this.
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $3,675
    not tryin to defend the x1 as I think itll suck but ive always been a playstation guy but I guess you can throw a shirt over it or something but still that would weird me out to have to put sumthin over my game system so it don't monitor me. and always on??? how much power is it going to use??? ps4thewin see what I did there
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    The best part of this thread is the proof that DW is as hypocritical as anyone.

If Sony had done what Microsoft had done, DW would have no problem piling on the hate. But it's Microsoft so he must defend it and irrationally and illogically explain away the reason people aren't happy with the new XBox news.

Obvious XBOX fanboy is obvious.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    So basically your friends decided they wanted to have fun and uninvited the one person that would whine and complain about anything and everything the whole time. Gotcha.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,143
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Lol the negative ones are never fun to go with.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669