Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I was wondering... what if you are unable to connect for over a 24 hour period - vacation, power outage, you name it - what will the process be like when you are finally able to reconnect?

Not a big deal, I'm sure, but you think it'll take some time with updatesand "reassuring" all is well on your end?

I know when I haven't played a game in a while, or my PC, I typically have to sit and wait for it to update or whatever.
  2. RTH

RTH Meh...

Better hope nothing ever happens to your kinect or your $500 system is usless!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Unlike with X1, you have the option of turning off the GPS/locator on your smartphone(which I've done). And the camera on a smartphone doesn't monitor you...
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

The camera on my phone gets a good view of my inside pocket... I don't think you can put the kinect in your pocket...
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. 520

520 Starter

not tryin to defend the x1 as I think itll suck but ive always been a playstation guy but I guess you can throw a shirt over it or something but still that would weird me out to have to put sumthin over my game system so it don't monitor me. and always on??? how much power is it going to use??? ps4thewin see what I did there
  6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

The best part of this thread is the proof that DW is as hypocritical as anyone.

If Sony had done what Microsoft had done, DW would have no problem piling on the hate. But it's Microsoft so he must defend it and irrationally and illogically explain away the reason people aren't happy with the new XBox news.

Obvious XBOX fanboy is obvious.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

So basically your friends decided they wanted to have fun and uninvited the one person that would whine and complain about anything and everything the whole time. Gotcha.
  8. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol the negative ones are never fun to go with.
  10. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...