Xbox One

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by xpmar9x, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Gayers gonna gay

j/k, not a big believer in getting consoles straight away though.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Eh, I'm a big Yukio Futatsugi fan, so Crimson Dragon is a must for me.

I'm also a Killer Instinct fan, and the arcade perfect port of the original is very nice. Dead Rising 3 and Ryse are just "the other two games I have some interest in".

Of course, I also just enjoy getting consoles at launch. I was at the midnight launch for the 3DS and I got a Wii U at launch. I know there will always be an inevitable drought the months after these things come out, but man, those first two weeks or so are a blast.

3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I bet Tennessy XO is going to buy one of those new Nintendo 2ds to go with his Wii. That'll be his "next gen" system.

I don't even know what you just said.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yukio Futatsugi is the creator of the Panzer Dragoon series, but since he isn't at Sega anymore he can't keep making Panzer Dragoon games. So instead, he's making Crimson Dragon, a game that is basically Panzer Dragoon in every aspect except the name. It is a launch title for the Xbox One.

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Granted, I'm not buying a system this go-around... but I won't buy at release.

THAT SAID... my friends and I were in line back in college when the PS2 was released. That was a great time. We got it and played it when we got back to the apartment and through the next day.

Now? My wife would yell at me for "blowing money" and I wouldn't be able to play it through the next day due to my daughter wanting my attention.

Kids. Am I right?

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Stopped reading/respecting you there.

I see, thanks for the explanation.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Not married. That's all you had to say.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Good. That was ****ing stupid anyway.

Kinect bad.

I defended Kinect!!! Oh how wrong I was.

10. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I'm the MAN around my house! My wife knows Imma do WHATEVER I want to do ... ... soon as I get done watering the plants, cleaning the kitchen, vaccuming the floor, arranging all the stupid pillows on the couch the right way, etc.. :drunk:

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar