XM - Sirius merger approved

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i had sirius for a while, but only listened to the comedy and nfl stations. Satellite radio stinks for music still, imo.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

All depends on what you prefer to listen to. Having had Sirius in rental cars over the years I noticed they repeated their music far more than the XM channels I like..

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

i listen to xm through winamp. It was hard to find the style of rock i liked on either or the style of hip hop. But now that I'm back in to rnb more, its easy.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

meanwhile, the titans are still the only team without a dedicated station with their own announcers.....

thanks Bud.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I can't believe that hasn't been fixed yet. It sucks big time.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The merger makes sense. Both companies are barely afloat from the last thing I read.

9. The FCC still has to approve it, but I don't see why it shouldn't be allowed. No one has to have satellite radio so they don't really have any monopoly power.

10. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

The FCC banned DTV and Dish from merging. It all but killed dishnet ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar