Yahoo on Vince..

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, May 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...DubYF?slug=cr-young050806&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Seems like the truth. He's understanding that it looks like we want to be playing vince at some time in the year. This quote is something I like to see:

"Good job! Make them commit to you!" Chow barked on one occasion Friday after Young scrambled on a designed pass.

I think this just might make Chow. A totally different project (not just a pure passer) that will show his diversity.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I really hope those two develop a good relationship. Hopefully Fisher and Chow have many successful years together with Young.

3. ya me too, and lendale will be another good option hes a little slower but hes a bulldozer, it would be a nice change of pace if they get used to vince running during the game, i dont know how they could but oh well

4. Just hope that they'll all be there for a while...

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

well Fisher did get divorced didn't he? :brow:

6. lol thats gay dude, c'mon none of that stuff

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This article is on at least one other thread.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, started by me.

9. or was it started by me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar