Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Yahoo Titans/Rams Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by charlzcrush, Feb 7, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $818
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,121
    No thanks.
    charlzcrush high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,573
    Possibly do it for a QB......
  3. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    A 2nd rounder and our best defensive player to move up 9 spots? I want whatever he is smoking. :hugelaugh:

Not when Locker's fate hasn't been decided yet. And not when all the QBs in this draft have question-marks.
  4. charlzcrush Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $818
    Also, I noticed I accidentally posted this thread in the wrong place.

My bad.
  5. Two Kings NJ Titan

George
    Moolah:
    $5,442
    Please god no.
  6. peterm211 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $287
    While we're at it let's give Wright, 2015 1st round, and 2016 first round to the faguars so we can draft Winston in 2016.
    titan520 high fives this.
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,201
    I don't think it's THAT bad of an idea... since we'd be able to pick at #2 and #11. That could be huge.

But I will never understand why articles like these are able to be published. It's simply not going to happen... and that guy has to know that. It's alright to speculate, but don't write a damn article about it.
    Luke Smartwater and TBaker34 high five this.
  8. TBaker34 Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,702
    I agree its not a horrible idea. A defense with Clowney and Barr would be nice.
  9. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,427
    We wouldn't be moving up 9 spots we would be moving up around 40 spots. This trade would have us retaining our #11 pick. I don't completely disagree with this. Casey is great, but it is questionable if he will fit the new defense. If the staff thinks he is not a fit, then by all means trade him while he is worth something. Don't wait until he under performs because he doesn't fit the defense, trade him now.

Doubt this happens, but if it did I would be pretty excited at the prospect of the #2 overall and the #11.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.