Y'all need to apologize to Ruston Webster

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Then we can finally have a strength. That would be nice.

I still won't complain if they take a WR but Williams seems like a no brainer

2. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I still think we go Williams at 2 and trade back at 33 to pick up an extra 3rd. Still take best olb in late 30's then go WR and G in 3, QB in 4, RB in 5, and 2 Tackles with both of our 6's.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Wr...Beckham maybe at 33
    RB ...Tevin Coleman
    RT...Fisher
    I'd like to see WR Chris Conley as well

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

For me, Griffin is a guy who plays alot better when he has be has better talent around him. When he's asked to do too much, he fails. He's an average safety, but I don't think he'll be a liability next year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Our defense could/should be elite... if Williams turns into what he should be (and Orakpo can stay healthy).

I'd love to get Gordon/Gurley at #33, but it's unlikely & same with DGB. I really like Breshad Perriman at #33.

6. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Don't be surprised if we take a back somewhat early in the draft, and look for a tackle somewhere in the 4th. We had Jeremy hill rated higher than sankey last yr. The reason that we didn't go hill was because of character concerns, but we were going running back the whole way with that pick. There was a lot of speculation we wanted Joyner out of Florida State and that fisher got us by trading up and snagging him, that's false.. We weren't going Joyner anyway

7. Fishman35

Fishman35 Starter

Well, an extremely loved former Titan RB friend of mine made his feelings known to me about that entire front office recently when we went to see a show. Let's just say kind words were not spoken.

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Why do people think that our defense is set after we draft Williams? We will have no olb depth at all. We still need to grab one in the second round. If Orakpo or Morgan go down, who else do we have? James Harrison? Wimbley? I still want Williams at #2 or I think we can still get him if we drop back to 5 (Fowler to Jax and White to Oak). I also want to grab Orchard at #33. If we stay at #2, I would like to move back a bit in round 2 to grab an extra 3rd. The 3rd round is where we should start going Offense with a G and WR with a QB in the 4th and RB in the 5th.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Lendale White or Chris Henry?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Harrison, Massoquio isn't terrible depth with a later round OLB.

We HAVE to go RT at round2 if we don't find one in FA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar