Yeah Let's Cut CJ!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

We don't know what is going to happen with Locker, our line, our receivers, the defense, Green, injuries, etc...

I really think the line has looked better the last 2 weeks. I think Schwenke helped a lot. People are actually getting out and getting blocks. We are seeing positive gains in screens for the first time in years. I hope we can split carries between CJ and Greene for the rest of the year. I think they need each other.

Personally, I'd be open to trades and I'd be open to drafting someone, but I wouldn't consider cutting him.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I was bitching at Locker for being an idiot, if you must know sir

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Titans, IIRC, have a roster bonus due the little guy this spring. Hopefully the mighty midget restructures that abhorent abortion of a contract he extorted from my favorite NFL team like ever!

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Well there's your problem, you thought this organization was "smart"??

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

They held Lynch to how many yards last week?!?! Oh yeah that right like under 30 GTFO!

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

WHO ****ING CARES, WHAT THEY DID LAST WEEK?

what did CJ do the week before the bye? how about the week before that? before that one? how about the one before that?

He did ****, because he is a **** runningback.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TitansWillWin2

BS!!!!! GTFO

8. TitansWillWin2

The week before the bye he only had 9 carries but averaged almost 5 a carry. The week before that was against seattle and KC with fitzpatrick as his qb. He also has got 90 yards 3 games this season.

Like I said before this game he will either wind up leading the AFC in rushing or will be top 2

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Why didn't you make this thread the first 7 games of the season?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar