Yelling during joe andruzzi speech

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by cdubbs2121, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Could anyone hear/make out what was going on during joe andruzzi speech? Sounded like one guy was ready to rip someone's head off. Probably a Vikings fan for how bad they got hosed.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

yeah some guy was saying stand up stand up stand up for your country. Nobody stood up.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I heard someone yell "stand up ass.hole" before the Andruzzi speech

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

leave it to the pats to trade away their pick when something was already planned in honor for the Boston Marathon

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea that wasn't good for that town and their fans. If a bombing during the marathon wasn't bad, now the Knicks have been spanking the Celtics. Then they go and trade away their pick, ehh, not a fan of that move.

6. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Well they basically robbed the Vikings at gunpoint. Probably couldn't pass up all those picks

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

IDK I think the Pats messed up for not getting Patterson. Could you imagine having him with Brady!?!?! Look for the pats to use some of those picks in order to trade up early in the second round and grab a WR they want!

8. Super-PAT

Super-PAT Practice Squad

I don't know if Patterson would be a good fit for our offense, a player like Markus Wheaton who is a more polished route runner would assimilate into the Pats offense better.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Not smart enough to learn their playbook.

10. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I don't think that Patterson would have been a good fit for Brady... Brady likes WRs who can actually run routes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar