Yep Letting Mac go was best for the titans...................

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

hardly anyone wanted a midget CB/PR guy at 1.6.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

rolle is going to be moved to FS next year. i watched his game against the 49er's, he was pretty bad in man to man coverage. odell thurman is serving a four game suspension for breaking the substance abuse policy.

merriman...well...yeah.

4. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Im glad that I have made an impact on your memory and im still under 200 posts, I thought with 5000+ posts you would have very little time for reading. And your reading me all wrong. It was the time for mac to go, im happy he gets to play for a TEAM. But you are right about one thing I dont have to like it, and I dont. This team is not better off right now, and Vince will not be better off having learned interception techniques from KC. How bad does it look when the Radiers wont keep Collins, but we not only sign him up but start him with two weeks of camp. Face the music, we suck and the leadership is falling on its face. That's just the way it is. You don't have to like it, but the sooner you get around to accepting it, the better off you will be.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Hey pal, I don't have all the answers and I wasn't reading you. I was just stating my opinion. Of course we are not better off now. I said in the long run. Also, don't make ridiculous judgements about me. You should know better by now that it was impossible to get Young and McNair both in house. You should also know that McNair would have been screwed by such an arrangement. Not to mention the cap implications and the crippling of any ability to sign FA's. You know just as well as I do that it is as simple as a case of rock and hard place. Smile and have a Coke. :thumb:

6. ilincoln

ilincoln Camp Fodder

Sure Pally! No problem, I guess ill just keep my comments to things you want to talk about and things YOU agree with. You sure like to dish it out but have a hard time taking it. What are you so offended by, that i made a comment about how many posts youve made, WOW i sure did take you task with that one, following the "flake" comment drawing me out, wrap my head around this and what i read and post on. IF you dont like this thread and you dont like me, then find a new thread. You fired the first shots and now want to act like im attacking you.
    Hey MR 5000, if your going to run your fingers that much and take shots at other peoples posts, get some thicker skin.

7. skitch

skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Pretty simple really...........
    "Yep Letting Mac go was best for the titans................... "

Yes! it was.

8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

First of all Roos was an excellant pick. We got what looks like a solid LT in the second round. Roos might be the biggest bright spot on the OL. Watch the guy play. He is good. He is alot better than Gallery for the Raiders who was picked #2 in the draft the year before. Actually with all the heat Reese takes with some of his picks Roos is one of the best ones.

Secondly we desperately needed a CB. We lost Rolle and Dyson and we know how Woolfolk has turned out. IMO of the three top CBs in that draft Pacman is the best of the bunch.

Thirdly Merriman is better suited for a 3-4 defense. Although I'm sure he would make a decent 4-3 DE or LB the 3-4 really allows him to show off his ability more than our defense would. I do agree that the DEs we took, 2 in the second round and one in the 4th have not played as well as Reese would hope. Two picks after the LaBoy pick Indy picked up Bob Sanders who would look real nice in a Titans uni right now.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He had one good drive on Sunday (the 1st). After that he did nothing.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I don't know what you are taling about with all this above here man. Just get over it. McNair is gone and our team is no longer what it was. You haven't offended me in the least. You sure take my comments to TC pretty personally. Your post is hilarious man. It's too bad I know you are not the type to keep it light and joke around. Guess what? I don't care. I fired shots huh? hahahaha :eek: attacking me, eh? Go get a cup of coffee out or something. I think reading every single post on the forum is affecting you adversely. Seriously though, if you think the F.O. should have passed on Young and done what it would have taken to get McNair to stay... well, I'd come up with something really cute, but all I can think of is "you couldn't be more wrong." Thicker skin? hahaha This post is still cracking me up... If I'm not upset at anything anyone has said, why am I the guy that needs thicker skin? I'm not the one crying :cry: for the bygone past... McNair and all... keep hatin' hater guy... It's what you do. Who am I to stand in your way?:kiss:

[​IMG]

mmm... it does go well with the chicken. Delicious again Peter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar