YESSSSS! No more Collinsworth!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by JCBRAVE, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

What are they going to do with the same canned audio they've been using of Collinsworth's for the past 5 yrs?

They'll probably still use it, actually.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Jim Nantz can go suck a dick.

4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

saving my money this year, EA's gotten my cash for the past decade or so, done with it.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

Yea they don't deserve the money for minor changes, but I'm still very likely going to spend the $60 to buy it. I just feel like it's something I'm suppose to do every summer.

IDK why I buy Madden anymore, rarely get to play it, and never play it during the season. My Madden season starts in March.

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I said that last year. I finally broke and bought NCAA '12 after it had been out for about 2-3 months. I regretted it within the 1st week of purchase and haven't played it since.

This year, I WILL stick to my guns. I'm not buying another EA sports title again. If that means I will never get to play another football game again, then so be it.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

"Tom Brady" . . . *pause*. . . "isn't really known for his accuracy but on this drive, he's sharp."

8. JCBRAVE

I hate Collinsworth and his line "he takes it up the middle".

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Haven't bought Madden in two years, probably won't this year either. Never been a fan of the NCAA franchise. Pretty much means I don't get a football simulation anymore.

Tiger Woods Golf has gone down hill the last couple of years too. Tiger Woods 09 was the best sports game EA has ever made. TW10 was pretty good, but since then it's been garbage.

The only two sports games worth playing are MLB The Show and NBA2K.

I'd be perfectly happy if Madden didn't add a single new feature next year, just updated the rosters, and fixed the bugs that have been plaguing it the last five years. Then in 2015 you can start coming out with new crap no one cares about after a respectable game has been established.

It's almost like once they rushed out Madden 2007 for the Xbox360 and people gobbled up a crappy game they realized they could put no effort into it and that won't hurt their bottom line. Pathetic.

10. JCBRAVE

I hear the NBA2K's are great. I've played the early 2000's versions, but nothing too new.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar