1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Yet another "what if" scenario (trade with Lions)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 24

24 Starter

If you were a Lions fan, would you make the trade?
  2. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

I think Amakumura is worth trading up for if a team really needs a shut down CB. He is a stud and could be Revis good. Definitely top 10 talent.

Also at 13 we might not get Quinn but we still would have a bunch of DEs and DTs worthy of that high of a pick. That is where I'd go if we made that trade. Best DL guy available. Then if there is a OG/OC at 44 worthy of that pick fine but assuming we get our QB with pick 39 we should be going BPA the rest of the way.
  3. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

I agree with you, but a high second rounder is way too much for Detriot to give up for 8, I would be livid if i was a Lions fan and they did that trade. For us it would be a no-brainer.

I think its more likely that the Rams would trade up to 8, and possibly San Diego or the Pats.
  4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Have my babies
  5. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I agree with everything except I think Mallett will be gone at our 2nd round pick. Simple fix just insert Kaepernick...:D
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

I think you'd have to trade back further than the Rams to pick up a 2nd rounder. Just moving up 5 spots isn't worth losing a 2nd rounder. I do hope we move back and get an extra 2nd though. I haven't seen anyone on here mention 2 DTs, one from Illinois, Corey Lieuget, and one DT Muhammad Wilkerson from Temple. Anyone see these guys play? I hear they're moving up the boards.
  7. gran54

gran54 Rookie

I like this trade, I wouldn't necessarily take Pouncy though..... Someone will fall out of the top 10 like they always do (Quinn, Bowers, Amukamara) and I think any of those guys at 13 would be a steal, especially considering that we would probably think about taking any of those three guys at 8.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

First off, let me start my saying how ashamed I am that we're picking before the Lions, what a freaking joke that is. And we better not draft a damn Guard first, that would suck monkey balls. And Andy Dalton runs like a b*Ich, so hell no!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.